Rejuveniqe Oil is the Oil that does it all. Great for everything all the time. It’s the only thing I carry around in my hand bag for self care because it does all the things I need from lip balm to rehydration and softness for hair and skin, to calm flyaways on my hair, on the back of my hands while I’m driving and when the kid gets a bite or scratch.
I’m sure this list will help you!
Have fun with it! What else do you do with it? Tell us in the comments below!
1. Helps remove your temporary lashes
2. Helps remove your waterproof mascara
3. General Eye Makeup Remover
4. Use in place of eye cream if you don’t end up going home (Tee tee)
5. Hydrate and reduce dark circles by tapping one drop under eye area
6. Reduce morning puffiness by applying one drop under-eye area before going to sleep
7. Smooth and tame eyebrows, rubbing one drop between your ring fingers and applying on each
8. Smokers reduce the risk of cats bum lips, prevent fine lines
9. Lip balm replacement
10. Lip gloss (over the lipstick for wet look)
11. Around the lips when its windy keeps lips supple
12. As a lipstick primer, apply to lips before your lipstick.
13. As an effective lip moisturizer, apply to lips daily in place of lip balms.
14. Make your own exfoliating lip scrub by mixing with sugar, coffee grinds or baking soda.
15. Soothe and help lessen symptoms of cold sores.
16. reduce frizz
17. correct split ends
18. restore unprecedented shine and manageability
19. Use before and after washing your hair on the strands and ends
20. as a scalp treatment for balancing the pH of your scalp
21. Use on the scalp helps to provide a healthy environment for new hair growth from the scalp
Before washing your hair:
22. APPLY AS DEEP CONDITIONING TREATMENT: Apply all over scalp and hair, wrap in a warm towel for 30 minutes; wash as usual.
23. FINE OR THINNING HAIR? Apply all over scalp and hair and leave on for 5 minutes; rinse with clear water and style as usual.
24. INTENSE TREATMENT: Apply all over scalp and hair, cover with a hair cap, and leave on overnight.
25. For longer-lasting, brighter hair colour, add a few drops to colour formula (MONAT salons use this as a colour upgrade)
26. SPLIT ENDS REPAIR: Help repair and protect split ends, applying to just ends, wear a showercap, leaving on for 30 minutes daily for one week. (You can also use heat to intensify the treatment.) Wash out or leave-in.
After washing your hair:
27. Apply to towel-dried hair, de-tangle, and de-frizz with a wide-tooth comb; wait 5 minutes before styling as usual.
28. Protect the hair from heat damage and give it superb shine by applying a few drops all over hair before blow-drying.
29. Return the shine by applying to ends (while hair is wet) style as usual.
30. Moisture injection for the hair by blending a few drops into MONAT Restore Leave-In Conditioner and applying over the hair – style as usual.
31. Define your curls and strengthen bounce by applying all over hair and scrunching with an old Tshirt
32. Prevent flyaways and help protect from damage by applying a few drops all over hair strands before braiding for a sleek look.
33. Get rid of flyaways by rubbing a few drops between your hands and smoothing over dry hair; lightly pat for longer-lasting flyaway control.
34. Beach look surfer hair is so easy! Combine a tablespoon of Rejuvenique with one teaspoon of sea salt and one tablespoon of Restore Leave-in Conditioner in a cup of boiled water; shakeup in a spray bottle and apply all over your hair.
35. Protect your hair against chlorine damage and/or saltwater dryness by applying all over the hair before swimming.
36. Protect your hair from sun damage by applying before swimming.
37. Add just the right amount of oil to your hair without overwhelming it by soaking a wooden comb in Rejuvenique for a day, letting it dry, and using it each time you comb your hair.
38. Moisturize your already healthy scalp by massaging in thoroughly for 15 minutes; shampoo and condition as usual.
39. Nourish and hydrate your dry scalp by massaging in and leaving on until next wash.
40. Help hydrate dry, and flaky prone skin by applying directly to affected areas with a cotton ball or pad.
41. Get extra hydration by blending a few drops into your MONAT moisturizer
42. Supple skin is easy – apply morning and night.
43. Smooth the skin and help increase its elasticity by applying directly on wrinkles.
44. Make your own exfoliating facial scrub by mixing with sugar, coffee grinds and or baking soda.
45. Soften and help minimize the appearance of scars.
46. Soothe and help protect sensitive skin due to rosacea.
47. Help relieve acne breakouts and balance the skin’s natural oils.
48. Improve the elasticity and texture of mature skin.
49. Lubricate young skin and prevent loss of elasticity.
50. Protect face from urban influences.
51. MEN: Nourish the skin beneath the moustache and beard by rubbing it in as a conditioner.
52. Deeply moisturize dry, rough areas such as elbows, knees, heels, and nail cuticles by applying freely.
53. Hydrate your dry skin, applying after the shower.
54. Make your own invigorating body scrub by mixing with salt, sugar, or baking soda.
55. Get softer skin by mixing in your bath for a relaxing spa experience.
56. Increase circulation and reduce the appearance of cellulite by firmly massaging onto problem areas, such as thighs.
57. Help relieve itching by tapping it onto insect bites.
58. Prevent rough, saggy skin by applying to and around the knees daily.
59. Prevent nostrils dryness, particularly on long flights by dabbing on the inside of nostrils.
60. Protect your skin from dehydration in chlorine or saltwater by applying before swimming.
61. Moisturize and soften dry or cracked nipples.
62. Help relieve the symptoms of dry, itchy, scaly areas.
63. Soften stretch marks and restore skin elasticity..
64. Help relieve itch from hives.
65. Aid the fading process of birthmarks.
66. Get protection from windburn by applying to ears before going out into the cold.
67. Apply to tattoos to keep skin hydrated and keep color from fading.
68. Avoid breakage of nails and cuticles by rubbing on twice daily.
69. Prepare your nails before a manicure by soaking them in water with a drop of Rejuvenique
70. Restore your hands’ moisture by applying after each washing.
71. Protect nails and cuticles from losing their moisture by applying and leaving on for 5 minutes before getting into the shower.
72. For a deeply hydrating treatment, apply to hands and place in gloves overnight.
73. Apply a drop to the back of each hand before driving and rub together in a circular motion
74. Deeply nourish the skin by applying to feet and toes twice a day.
75. Wake up with softer, smoother feet by applying the oil and wearing socks to bed
76. Hydrate your soles and heels after pumicing.
77. Help smooth calluses by massaging in a few drops daily.
78. Instantly disguise and moisturize embarrassing dry feet on the beach by rubbing a few drops before wearing sandals.
79. Help reduce friction from shoes by applying to feet before putting on socks daily.
80. Use on blisters
81. Use as a shaving cream substitute or
82. Help your razor glide more easily and avoid cuts by adding it to your favorite shaving cream.
83. Soothe and prevent razor burn by applying after shaving.
84. Help remove wax residual and soothe the skin by applying after waxing.
85. Dab over ingrown hairs before exfoliation
86. Use on the ingrown hair if there is pus or a scab
87. Keep skin well-hydrated by adding a few drops to your sunscreen.
88. Soothe and relieve heat by applying a generous amount to sun-exposed skin.
89. Lighten and help restore the skin’s natural colour by applying on brown spots and sun damage.
90. Massage your whole body with a generous amount (it won’t leave any unwanted greasy feeling afterward)
91. Prepare the skin before a massage by applying all over your body (feed it the nourishment first)
92. Help stimulate and loosen tension by rubbing into sore muscles during deep tissue massage.
93. Help relieve stiffness by rubbing onto the back of the neck.
94. Help relieve tension by rubbing gently on temples.
(The funnest section)
95. Use on the temples as an uplifting burst when anxious.
96. Prevent chaffing by applying under bra straps and inner thighs
97. Revive your dried-out mascara by mixing one drop in your mascara tube.
98. Use to clean your mascara brush.
99. Get gum out of hair without breakage.
100. Help soften earwax by placing a drop in each ear.
101. Soften and protect your puppy’s paws.
102. Soothe and re-hydrate your dog’s dry nose.
103. For a natural decongestant, mix with menthol and rub on chest and nostrils.
104. Help relieve nausea by mixing with peppermint and inhaling deeply.
105. Help fragrances stay on longer by applying a dab behind the ears and pulse points
106. Use as a natural fragrance or perfume on it’s own!
107. As an enticing aphrodisiac, mix with a little cinnamon and vanilla and massage all over.
108. Soothes itchy skin
109. Makes scabs feel less itchy
110. Revitalizes cracked skin
111. Softens scaley skin
112. Excellent for cuticles (hands and feet)
113. Travel size is perfect for children to use ‘just like mommy’ – safe and effective
114. Around the lips to reduce the cats bum look for smokers
115. Use on tattoo for stronger colour and hydrated look
116. Babies bum. Use it for nappy rash
What are you using the oil for? Share it with us! Tell us in the comments below
If you haven’t bought your Rejuvenique Oil yet – click for Rejuvenique!