STOP! Don’t buy MONAT from anyone until you have read this.
You need to know why you shouldn’t buy MONAT
…and when you should.
The thing about this product is you think you are just signing up to buy some shampoo or skin care products but that’s not what this is. I mean, yes, you are signing up to buy a product – however – things can escalate very quickly and you need to make sure you are making the right decision.
There’s pretty much just ONE main point I want to make today and that is CHOOSE WISELY where you buy MONAT. Choose wisely who you ‘sign up’ with.
It’s pretty simple. You’ll sign up, receive the product, use it and experience results. That’s a given. What you may not realise is
- People will notice the difference and ask you what you are doing ‘What’s changed? Something’s different’
- People will ask you where you bought it
- People will want to try it because they can see the change it is making on your head
All this is well and good. You may have bought the product retail, you may have bought it with a VIP discount – you may have signed up as a Market Partner. What you need to know BEFORE you buy it is:
This is a life long commitment
You won’t stop using the product (I know because hardly anyone ever does) so who you sign up with is effectively ‘your person’
So who is your person…?
What you need to consider when you seek out ‘your person’ is similar things you would look for in a friend or a lover. As the saying goes “You can’t choose your family but you can choose your friends”
In this case, with your MONAT family – you can choose. Whoever you choose is your person for life so choose wisely.
You think you signed up for shampoo but once people start asking if they can buy it for you – you’ll notice how easy it is to create a business out of washing your hair and pretty soon your shampoo is paying you to use it
I’m sharing this with you because I’ve been watching this play out with market partners in other teams – I’ve had a few reps who have been sharing their grievances with me about how they
- ‘don’t like their leader’ or
- ‘their leader doesn’t support them in the way other leaders do’ or
- ‘how can I change my leader?’ or
- ‘can I cancel my account and open another one?’
- ‘how can I switch to your team?’
The answers aren’t as easy as you think – that’s why we are having this discussion now before it is too late. You need to be ready for the biggest future you may not have considered for yourself!
Long story short – It’s almost impossible to just ‘change teams’ the person you signed up with has to sign to agree for you to move. It can be confrontational and difficult to do this.
You can cancel your account but you might lose your people who signed up with you – they will all transfer to the leader you don’t want to be lead by… This would be a disservice
BELIEVE WHAT YOU MAY NOT HAVE DREAMED TO BE POSSIBLE AND LET’S WORK BACK FROM THAT!!!
RED FLAGS (the ones to AVOID)
- Avoid the ones who come off desperate
- Avoid the ones who say “Babe you would absolutely KILL it in this business”
- Avoid the ones who say “I’m recruiting a limited amount of people this month to join my business” That’s absolute bullshit
- Avoid the ones who don’t have any videos or livestreams for you to see who they *really* are
- Avoid the ones who you wouldn’t want to work for
- Avoid the ones who call you their DOWNLINE (urrrrrgh I can’t stand that)
How to choose your person
- Say NO to anyone who asks you to buy their suds. Simple as that. The way they respond to you is how you can gauge if you have dodged a bullet or not
- Research the internet about your person. Who are they? Have a look at their facebook profile and IG account.
- Do you have anything in common with this person?
- Do you like the way they communicate with other people?
- Are people communicating with them?
- Do they come off as desperate?
- Ask them what their strategy is in their business. Do they have one?
- Are they a good leader? How do you know?
- Choose someone you can learn from
- Choose someone who will benefit from YOUR skillset
- Choose someone who listens to you
- Choose someone who is excited about what YOU have to offer
- Choose someone who sees you as you really are
- Choose someone who sees you as an EQUAL – not below them
- Choose someone who cares about you – not your purchase
I have so much more to share with you.
In the meantime though, do you have any questions? How can I make this journey easy for you?
Is there anything else you want to know before you make your first purchase?