Australia is foaming at the follicles waiting for this launch. Everybody thought it would arrive to Australian shores in September 2019 at MONATions conference in Ohio due to the ‘hints’ towards launching Australia (for a year prior) even at the conference they told a riddle where the answer was ‘kangaroo’ the crowd was high in anticipation that Australia would be open for business.
This was not to be…
Instead – there was an incredibly controversial launch of skin care instead with an ingredient that MONAT sourced from Australia, the Kakadu Plum. This infuriated many Australians who were holding their credit cards ready to sign up as Market Partners for this incredible and unique opportunity.
“You take our plum and not our people!!!”
It’s fair to say they really pissed Australia off before they arrived here, that’s for sure. Anyone with any marketing sensibility would have harnessed the opportunity to enter Australia with they launch of skin care that includes an ingredient from the land.
Marketing may not be their strong point but we love them for what they excel at – an amazing product that does what is says it will do.
Will MONAT launch in Australia?
That’s the question on everyone’s lips.
At this stage my best advice is-
“Don’t hold your breath”
It would be negligent for us to set up a recurring trauma for yourself when they trick us into believing that it could happen. Like another worldwide accessible shampoo brand said once before:
“It won’t happen over night but it will happen”
Until then – there’s plenty that Australian customers can do to prepare themselves while they wait. So here’s what I’m doing in the meantime, while I wait for Monat to launch their products and lucritive business opportunity in Australia.
- Claim your selfie light so you can be ready for your ‘pro’ before photos!
- Get some before photos of your hair – every angle – watch my video about how to do that
- When your product arrives, get an after photo of your first wash
- Date your calendar for your follow up photos – get one each month using your selfie light. Your System (shampoo and conditioner) should last at least 4 – 6 months
- Document your process in the FREE BLOG Karsha helps you set up. That’s right everyone – get ready before the launch so that you can maximize the benefits of your smartest start program I’ve created for you. Overachievers need only apply
- Study all the resources I in the members area I have set up for you here at Natural Beauty Products Today and Ask Questions !!!
This is definitely the best way to get ready for the launch in Australia.
Did you know MONAT sold $4MILLION worth of skin care in the first 36 hours after it launched? A month later and it’s on ‘back order’
Did you know MONAT is the #1 hair care company in the USA?
Yep, see you later Aveda and Pureology – MONAT surpassed them all in sales for the year 2019.
Just a couple of reasons to prepare yourself to be on board ready for Australia launch!
Feel free to get in touch now so we can work together when MONAT launches in Australia!
(EDIT: It’s 2021 now and we are still waiting. International travel is still restricted in Australia – we trust this won’t affect a potential launch. What are you waiting for MONAT!! We’re waiting and we welcome you to Australia!)