The Champ™ Conditioning Dry Shampoo
Dry Shampoo is a versatile product with many uses! The number one reason I refer a client to Dry Shampoo is the ability to create sophisticated elegance with added volume and style just by spraying the hair styling products into the roots of your hair and brushing it ! WOW! What is this sorcery you ask
This is a plant based no nasties product that is Vegan gluten free and leaping bunny certified. The Champ hair styling products are designed to freshen your hair between washes. It absorbs oil, conditions the hair and adds volume without the need for water and styling tools.
How is this even possible ? How do I use it and how many days in a row can I use it???
I love your enthusiasm! These too are valid questions! It’s so easy to use!
- Shake well before use
- Spray evenly 10 – 12 inches away from the hair, focusing on the roots and the hairline
- Let dry for 1-2 minutes then finger comb or brush thoroughly
- Tousle at the roots for added lift
- Back comb at the roots if you’re feeling a little extra about hair height for a night out
Here, I’ll summarize it all for the scrollers
- Quick, easy, convenient cleansing without water
- Simple to apply just shake, spray and let dry
- Leaves your hair feeling fresh and clean
- Removes any oiliness at the roots
- Adds volume, texture and lift
- Extends style on non-wash days
- Offers grit on clean hair for upstyling
- You’d be stretching the good vibes a bit thin trying to use it for 2 days straight – not recommended – but as always, test it for yourself on your own hair and see how you feel !
- Let me know how it goes in the comments below
So where does all the oil and dirt go if this is a shampoo? I wondered the same thing. It doesn’t actually go anywhere – this product absorbs oil for the appearance of cleaner hair – it doesn’t actually clean your hair so ultimately it is a styling product and I like the Black 2 in 1 as a clarifying wash before either of my 2 favourite systems (SMOOTHING and also SUPER NOURISH) because these are the low foam washes for the curly wavies!
BEST ADVICE: Add the Black 2 in 1 to your next flexible shipment. The Black 2 in 1 deserves it’s own post – but in a nutshell it is the ultimate ‘first wash’ for every 3rd or 4th wash. The reason I mention it is you will love the reset on your scalp especially after the dry shampoo because the dry shampoo is directed toward the scalp and can feel a bit heavier when it comes to wash day with extra hair styling products in the hair.
Not only does the Black 2in1 promote healthy hair growth from the roots to the ends of your hair – as a clarifying shampoo that works directly with the scalp – it can activate some thicker and fuller growth from the scalp which will naturally give you the natural fullness you crave in time to come. I love it. It’s so fresh
It doesn’t matter what Shampoo and Conditioning System you choose to use – using the Black every 3rd wash is a treat for your scalp and your senses. Let me know when you add it to your routine I’d love to hear your experience with it !
Tell me all about your experience so far in the comments below
Love you aye